Skip to main content

Water Painting | DIY Baby Activity

water-paint-activity-pin

We've been 'painting' and the deck is looking so fresh! 😂 It's been warming up down here below the equator so it's been lots of fun to get outside and play! My child absolutely loves water and water play so I thought it would be fun to give water painting a go. This is a fairly popular and really easy activity so I thought we'd try it and use a few different 'brushes'.

1. Gather supplies
For this activity I used
  • a sponge that we had for kitchen clean-up
  • a small paintbrush
  • a large paintbrush
  • a cloth
  • a couple plastic containers we usually use for food storage
  • water

2. Set up
To set things up I filled a couple containers with water and put them outside. I then grabbed all of the various items to let baby paint with and put them outside.


paint-brushes-in-water


3. Let baby play!
I then let baby play and he loved it! I had to show him how to use the paintbrush and to be fair he was much more interested in the sponge as well as tipping the water out! But it was still good fun!

baby-hand-holding-sponge

Have you tried this activity with your little one? Would love to hear how it went! 

Comments

  1. I recently discovered your blog and wanted to express how much I like reading your writings. Thank you for sharing such interesting blogs. interior exterior painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've written an excellent post, and you've shared it with us about Playground Equipment For Sale.Your article provided me with some unique and useful knowledge. I appreciate you sharing this text with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment